You cannot catch up to momentum.
- If you stop or hesitate you have stopped the entire process of moving forward with your project.
- Instead of hesitating or waiting for approval or affirmation, simply DO.
- Google it
- Make a phone call
- Send the package
- Write the email
Do something even if you do it wrong…but do it so wrong that it LOOKS right!
- You can’t move unless you do something.
- You can’t have a product unless you start hammering away at something.
- If you are hesitating because you may do it wrong, because you may mess up, you have stopped the process.
Show yourself in reverse the “15-minute actions” that you’ve put into your project.
- The massive amount of success you see others having is the product of a bunch of little chunks of time.
- Take writing a book, for example:
- Words become paragraphs
- Paragraphs become pages
- Pages become chapters
- Chapters become books
- Master the 15-minute chunks of time.