This idea is going to sound totally backwards.
It’s going to sound like it will cause you to lose both time AND money.
But I promise it won’t. In fact, it will do the exact opposite, all while increasing your influence and spreading goodwill amongst a large group of people.
Watch the video to learn more…
How do YOU plan on implementing this strategy in your life and/or business? What books do you plan on giving away? Leave a comment and let everyone know!
Every successful person I know has used this principle.
- It’s going to seem counterintuitive, but it works.
In high school, I bought a case of The Cross and the Switchblade and gave them away to my friends at school.
- It encouraged people, started conversations, and gave people a bigger picture of their lives.
- As I grew older, I applied this principle to what I was doing with Andy Andrews, the author I manage.
The idea is that we are in the people business, not the book business.
- Everything you want to do has to do with people. So how do you succeed at influencing people?
- Plain and simple, show that you care. Give your time, your thoughts, your favorite books, your own books, and watch those people change.