Regardless of what you are trying to do with your life—whether you think you know your purpose or are still searching for your purpose—the exercise we talk about in this video will cause you to learn mind-blowing things about yourself!
I’ve done it many times throughout my life and have ALWAYS been floored by what happens.
Do it as soooooon as you can and let me know how it works for you.
Discover Your Purpose in 15 Minutes
Most people know the answer to life’s questions if they would just answer them.
- Next time you say, “I don’t know,” ask yourself, “If I did know…what would I say?”
- Every person who has asked that question is batting 99% on coming up with an answer.
- You know the answer, but we are afraid to say it.
Preconceived notions about ourselves keep us from making critical life decisions. We say things like:
- I can’t do that; it’s too grand.
- I’m not supposed to be rich.
- I’m not supposed to be an author.
Here is the exercise to get past the fear and discover what is in your heart:
- Sit down with a blank page with nothing else on your mind except the question, “What is my purpose?”
- Get in a peak state of excitement by playing music that makes you happy, creating motion, jumping up and down, etc.
- Set a timer for 15 minutes and start writing anything and everything that crosses your mind. Do not stop until the 15 minutes is up.
- When the timer goes off, look at what you have on the page. Half of it or more will not be usable, but the parts that are will be things that will either cause you to find extreme joy or cry. You will find intense truth.
This exercise gets you out of your own way.
- Most people have their brakes on. This allows you to release your brakes and move emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.